- 2 oz Barr Hill Gin
- 3/4 oz honey simple syrup (1 part honey: 2 parts warm water)
- 3/4 oz lemon juice
- Shake all ingredients together and serve up with an orange twist, or on the rocks with sprig of rosemary.
- Make it a Collins by topping with soda water and garnishing with lemon wedge and rosemary sprig.
Old Tom Old Fashioned
- 2 1/2 oz. Tom Cat Barrel Aged Gin
- Sugar cube
- 2 doses of Angostura bitters
- 1 dash of orange bitters
- Splash of soda water
- Muddle together the sugar, bitters, and soda water in a rocks glass. Add ice, Tom Cat, and stir until cold.
- Garnish with an orange twist and a brandied cherry.
- 1 oz GLD Pumpkin
- 1/2 oz KK whiskey
- 1/4 oz Firelit
- Gomme to taste
- Few drops of saline solution
- Shake over ice, serve on the rocks with long lemon twist.
- Saline solution is 10:1, water: salt used to brighten and add umami
- 1 oz GLD Pumpkin
- 1 oz Alipus San Juan
- 1/4 Firelit
- Dash of piloncillo simple syrup (or gomme)
- Few drops orange bitters
- Shake over ice, serve in coupe. Garnish with fresh sage leaf if you want to get fancy.
- Make in 1:1 proportions; grate the piloncillo in the food processor .
- 75 oz fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 oz Cointreau, triple sec or another orange liqueur
- 1.5 oz Blanco Tequila, Oaxaca Tequila, Margarita
- Kosher salt (optional)
- Add the ingredients to a shaker filled with ice and shake.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass or rocks glass filled with fresh ice.
- Garnish with a lime wheel.
- For a slightly sweeter drink, add a dash of agave syrup (one part water, two parts agave nectar) before shaking.
- ½ fluid once WodkaVodka
- ¼ fluid ounce lime juice
- ¼ fluid ounce triple sec
- ¼ fluid ounce cranberry juice
- 1 cup ice
- 1 lime wedge (garnish)
- Combine WodkaVodka, lime juice, triple sec and cranberry juice in a cocktail shaker.
- Add ice, cover and shake until chilled.
- Strain into a chilled cocktail glass.Caipirinha
- 1/2 lime, cut into wedges
- 2 tsp sugar
- 2 oz Cachaca
- Fashioned glass, muddle the sugar and lime
- Fill with ice and add the cachaça
- Stir briefly and garnish with a lime wheel if desired